The Student Room Group

How happy are you ?

As the title says. Rate how happy you are with the where you are in life and your mental health. I would give myself a 6.5/10

(Think as positively as possible) (:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
5 probably
8/10

got some great uni results back
1 cos personality disorder and lonely
-1/10 because edgelord
I'd give myself a 5.5 - generally I try to stay happy but as always, certain things don't go my way and in all honesty, it decreases my happiness to the point where I just want to shut myself away from everything.

I always try to be a good guy, always trying to put the effort in to keep everyone happy but every person will have a different perspective of you. No one will have that same perspective that you have of yourself. I've learnt it the hard way.

When people try to belittle you and try to ruin your happiness and peace - it pushes me back to a corner and I have to just be to my own, step back and take a breather.. it's not worth being angry and frustrated when life is short but it's just a test.
Reply 8
It varies. A solid three the majority of the time but right now a seven
Reply 9
Generally a 8-10, when I think about my problems or the problems people are having in third world countries it could go to a not-so-solid 3.

We all have problems, work on them, and when you're not working on them just forget them temporarily
Reply 10
Probably about 3-4, my issue is I’m too nice to everyone and it’s always thrown back in my face
Reply 13
Not very happy but I’m grateful and optimistic so I guess a 2/10
10 tbh :h:
Original post by ···
8/10

got some great uni results back

Woo!! That’s great imagine being 8/10 all the time
Original post by CoolCavy
1 cos personality disorder and lonely

What would it be if you only focused on the good in your life ?
Original post by cherrybomb115

That’s quite low. Any reason in particular? And have you taken in to account all the good in your life ?
Original post by Ikhan1
What would it be if you only focused on the good in your life ?

The same.
1/10 probs cuz exams and life

Quick Reply

Latest