The Student Room Group

really like my friends girlfriend

A very good friend of mine has been with his girlfriend for many years and im genuinly happy for them, but im now good friends with his partner and we talk a lot and she geniunly cares about me, and is very supportive, we dont have any feelings for each other ( im pretty sure ) but we get on well, some people say this is wrong, is this wrong?!!?
Original post by Anonymous
A very good friend of mine has been with his girlfriend for many years and im genuinly happy for them, but im now good friends with his partner and we talk a lot and she geniunly cares about me, and is very supportive, we dont have any feelings for each other ( im pretty sure ) but we get on well, some people say this is wrong, is this wrong?!!?

Talking is the inevitable although that’s your friends girlfriend and how would you make him feel. How would you feel if he decided to do the same to you? :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Talking is the inevitable although that’s your friends girlfriend and how would you make him feel. How would you feel if he decided to do the same to you? :dontknow:

Yeah im with you, i wouldnt feel great but the reason i dont see any issue is as we have no feelings and im really happy for him and her
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah im with you, i wouldnt feel great but the reason i dont see any issue is as we have no feelings and im really happy for him and her

If your happy for the both of them then don’t you think it’s wise to see it how it is…
Reply 4
The title of your post is the key issue. It’s bad form to fancy the pants of you best friends gf. Best to distance yourself a bit, at least till you are in a committed relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending