The Student Room Group

bored, ask me what to do i tend to give good advice

ngl im aware that i give really good advice not only about relationships but about most things but the thing is i never take my own advice which is hella annoying
Original post by Anonymous
ngl im aware that i give really good advice not only about relationships but about most things but the thing is i never take my own advice which is hella annoying

OK then. I was talking to this guy for a few months who had a girlfriend. I slept with his bestfriend/neighbour and then with him a week later. He then told me couldn't speak, despite going to the same school as he felt guilty. Throughout the week he has then spent his time trying to get my attention, whilst I have developed a crush on his best friend.

Last night he tried to get my attention by removing me and readding me on snapchat twice, without saying anything. I asked him why and he said it was because he was just tapping his phone screen.

What do I do given there is absolutely no way I can avoid him in school, but the attention seeking is becoming tedious?
Reply 2
tell him that you are not feeling him. realistically ur in the power position if hes still with his girl. so tell him ur not feeling him, say you made a mistake and move foward, realistically id say leave his friend aswell becuase mandem dont rate you, youre not going to end up ur crush girlfriend since you slept with his friend. so if ur looking for a relationship look for it somewhere else outside that friendship group, if ur just tryna be fwb then go for it
tell him that you are not feeling him. realistically ur in the power position if hes still with his girl. so tell him ur not feeling him, say you made a mistake and move foward, realistically id say leave his friend aswell becuase mandem dont rate you, youre not going to end up ur crush girlfriend since you slept with his friend. so if ur looking for a relationship look for it somewhere else outside that friendship group, if ur just tryna be fwb then go for it

So u give relationship advice but you are single?
Reply 4
Original post by ProRoadman
So u give relationship advice but you are single?

acting as if you know me? ive been in relationships before, ive also been played and played girls. your name is proroadman ur tapped, i dont like drawing ppl out but youre acc just tapped.
Reply 5

ik it isnt exactly what you want to hear but its the truth, guys always talk about their sexual experiences with each other, so youre not gonaa end up in a relationship with they guy you want if he has any form of an ego wwhich 99% of boys do. additionally know your worth, school relationships hardly ever last, its just so difficult coz you dont know exactly what you want and everyone is so horny so cheating is frequent, hope this helps
acting as if you know me? ive been in relationships before, ive also been played and played girls. your name is proroadman ur tapped, i dont like drawing ppl out but youre acc just tapped.

Woah man. Just asking. My question came out wrong. I meant to say if u had pervious experience.
Reply 7
Original post by ProRoadman
Woah man. Just asking. My question came out wrong. I meant to say if u had pervious experience.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my bad g
ik it isnt exactly what you want to hear but its the truth, guys always talk about their sexual experiences with each other, so youre not gonaa end up in a relationship with they guy you want if he has any form of an ego wwhich 99% of boys do. additionally know your worth, school relationships hardly ever last, its just so difficult coz you dont know exactly what you want and everyone is so horny so cheating is frequent, hope this helps

The thing is to add to it, both say they won't tell anyone, and ask me not to tell people. I'm a **** so I told the guy without the GF about doing it with his mate and he's fine w it and says he's being a **** and made the wrong decision by sticking w her. The other guy doesn't know about his best mate and is getting concerned about it (but I don't like him)
Reply 9
The thing is to add to it, both say they won't tell anyone, and ask me not to tell people. I'm a **** so I told the guy without the GF about doing it with his mate and he's fine w it and says he's being a **** and made the wrong decision by sticking w her. The other guy doesn't know about his best mate and is getting concerned about it (but I don't like him)

if you are a **** you wont get wifed off, sorry about that. hes just using u to beat if ur cool with that then calm. tell the needy boy to stop, literally just say i am not feeling you like that so stop, ur making me uncomfortable, make it clear, then he will call u a **** and loads of other stuff and chat loads of bs about u to ppl but hell be out of the picture
Original post by Luke5125
Best way to keep catch happy!

whah yah sey?
Reply 11

Saaaame

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending