The Student Room Group

Relationships

i need relationship advice
Hi! What kind of advice would you like?
Original post by TheBlackRabbit56
i need relationship advice

Please state further as to what :smile:.
Original post by earthtomadi
Hi! What kind of advice would you like?

what should i do if a boy likes me & ask's me out?

Reject him if you don't like him back.

If he likes you and asks you out it really depends on what stages you both are at keep it informal and go on a casual date together maybe to a cafe or a restaurant to grab a coffee and food and really get to know him better, understanding when he felt this way for you, how did he feel like this for you and why him getting to know him thoroughly will give you an understanding of whether or not you two will be able to communicate, understand and then therefore connect.
Original post by Mohammed_80
If he likes you and asks you out it really depends on what stages you both are at keep it informal and go on a casual date together maybe to a cafe or a restaurant to grab a coffee and food and really get to know him better, understanding when he felt this way for you, how did he feel like this for you and why him getting to know him thoroughly will give you an understanding of whether or not you two will be able to communicate, understand and then therefore connect.

Sounds like a good idea if you don't know them well. If I did and I didn't like them (platonically), instant reject.

thx
thx

No problem pleasure and privilege to help :smile:.

boring - use him to smash fr
Original post by bigtommymartin
boring - use him to smash fr

lol k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending