The Student Room Group

geography p3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by malkimoo
so i can call it river chess or do i have to say smthing like erosion at river chess

The place of my chosen field work is the river chess. The river chess is located .....
Original post by gurlll
around how long is it taking you guys to revise for this paper? Cos I'm trying to prioritize my subjects and not sure If it's possible to get it all done tonight?

im trying to finish geog tonight since i have to prioritise geog tomoz.. will revise geog in the 2 hrs i have after bio before geog
Reply 22
Original post by gurlll
you should have a question of what you're investigating. For example , mine is ''How do the characteristics of a stream change throughout the upper course?''

I suggest u revise for at least an hour a day for paper 3 but what other subjects have u got left
Any tips for science
Reply 23
im trying to finish geog tonight since i have to prioritise geog tomoz.. will revise geog in the 2 hrs i have after bio before geog

wait whaaaaT? that sentence is really confusing. So you want to finish it TONIGHT ohhhhh i got it so literally just before the exam you're gonna look over your geography ?
Reply 24
Original post by Skkkk
I suggest u revise for at least an hour a day for paper 3 but what other subjects have u got left
Any tips for science

Lool there's practically no days left so I'm geting it all done now. & I have a week of maths, chemistry, physics and bio then I'm done
For science, I suggest you get everything ready - notes, flascards whatever cos doing them last minute is just NO. A day before the exam, please make sure you cover EVERTHING and I mean everything. You could miss out one little topic and the whole exam is on it! (that happened to me and it was the worst thing cos i revised so hard!) but yeah best of luck x
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by gurlll
wait whaaaaT? that sentence is really confusing. So you want to finish it TONIGHT ohhhhh i got it so literally just before the exam you're gonna look over your geography ?

yh just starting it now will do 2/3 hrs solid geog sample papers essays etc.. will do bio all day tom, mbe will do half an hr geog tom, then will cram in the two hrs before the exam - bio is so much more important hbu
Reply 26
yh just starting it now will do 2/3 hrs solid geog sample papers essays etc.. will do bio all day tom, mbe will do half an hr geog tom, then will cram in the two hrs before the exam - bio is so much more important hbu

Me too, it's really important for me to do well in Bio cos i'm picking it for a level aswell as geography and chemistry so I might do some chemistry tomorrow aswell and yeah try fit in geography but mainly bio tomorrow. Riight now I'm just answering some exam questions I found on paper 3.
yh just doing that too but never learnt paper 3 before so finding it difficult lol
Reply 28
Original post by gurlll
Lool there's practically no days left so I'm geting it all done now. & I have a week of maths, chemistry, physics and bio then I'm done
For science, I suggest you get everything ready - notes, flascards whatever cos doing them last minute is just NO. A day before the exam, please make sure you cover EVERTHING and I mean everything. You could miss out one little topic and the whole exam is on it! (that happened to me and it was the worst thing cos i revised so hard!) but yeah best of luck x

Bio paper 1 stuff that came up
Carrots
Milk?
Culturing microorganisms
Cell cycle
What else ? And what else for chemistry and English
Reply 29
yh just doing that too but never learnt paper 3 before so finding it difficult lol

same unoo, not even for mocks man
Reply 30
Original post by Skkkk
Bio paper 1 stuff that came up
Carrots
Milk?
Culturing microorganisms
Cell cycle
What else ? And what else for chemistry and English

no i didn't have any of tha cos i do triple lol
Reply 31
Original post by gurlll
no i didn't have any of tha cos i do triple lol

What came to on triple?
Original post by gurlll
same unoo, not even for mocks man

yh we didnt even have paper 2 for mocks lol and prob doing same a levels too
Reply 33
Original post by Skkkk
What came to on triple?

which paper
Reply 34
Original post by gurlll
which paper

Paper 1 the one u did
What was there mainly of as I have done my official notes for b1 c1 p1
Reply 35
F8FA8E47-EA27-4F24-84A1-0A90EF4BF2EB.jpeg
Reply 36
Original post by Skkkk
Paper 1 the one u did
What was there mainly of as I have done my official notes for b1 c1 p1

I meant which science?
triple bio was abt food tests, investigating heartbeat in smokers, magnesuim deficiency in plants, monoclonal antibodies, effect of digestive enzymes and aveoli on growth
Reply 38
Original post by Skkkk
F8FA8E47-EA27-4F24-84A1-0A90EF4BF2EB.jpeg

CHLOROPLETH map
Reply 39
Original post by gurlll
I meant which science?

Oh right biology xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending