The Student Room Group

I'm going to fail GCSE Chemistry

as above

fml
Have faith!! Have you been revising for it or are you just planning to wing it (like me oops)
Reply 2
Does anyone know if any maths questions will come up in paper 2 or is that only for paper1. If so, what are the specific topics that involve Maths questions?
Reply 3
Tbh, I would spread my positivity and say "dw we'll all be fine"

Instead, I'll spread my positivity by saying:
dw, all of us are in the same boat (of faliure)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by tamin189
Does anyone know if any maths questions will come up in paper 2 or is that only for paper1. If so, what are the specific topics that involve Maths questions?

Probably some mol stuff (because the exam board love it) and balancing equations but that might not classify as maths. I think that's it.
Original post by I'mCookieMonster
Have faith!! Have you been revising for it or are you just planning to wing it (like me oops)

I've been revising but despite this I still only get 4s in the mocks we've done. I just don't get it, but I'll put my hand up in class and the teacher will just ignore me.
Original post by RainbowDiva
I've been revising but despite this I still only get 4s in the mocks we've done. I just don't get it, but I'll put my hand up in class and the teacher will just ignore me.

Im in a similar situation. Basically I have never had a proper chemistry teacher so I have pretty much been teaching myself the spec these past two years which has not been so effective as chemistry is the HARDEST subject. Hopefully your revision will help you in the exam as things should come back to you. And wth your teacher sounds so rude. You should have gone to them at the end of class for questions and stuff. Anyways it is all a bit late now lol...

Best of Luck for tomorrow xxx
Our teacher sent us this:

Spoiler

freesciencelessons on youtube will save you
Original post by Mehru1214
Our teacher sent us this:

Spoiler

Assuming that 'biology' should read chemistry? :P
Anways, thank you so much! So useful :smile:
Original post by RainbowDiva
Assuming that 'biology' should read chemistry? :P
Anways, thank you so much! So useful :smile:

No I'm pretty sure it's meant to say biology, as it's the same exam board the teacher is taking a guess at the type of questions that will come up and the form they are in.

Quick Reply

Latest