The Student Room Group

Masters in Forensic Psychology mmu

Hi,
I made a very late application for MMU masters course in forensic psychology. Has anyone studied this course? Do you know how long it takes to hear back?
I tried to start my finance application just incase they let me in. This course didn't show on the finance options. Any ideas why? It is a credited course and a full masters qualification? I have tried contacting Manchester met. They gave me an e mail address to contact and they haven't responded in over a week. I appreciate this isnt that long but time is really delicate right now :frown:
Any advice or ideas would be appreciated
Original post by charlottefos1987
Hi,
I made a very late application for MMU masters course in forensic psychology. Has anyone studied this course? Do you know how long it takes to hear back?
I tried to start my finance application just incase they let me in. This course didn't show on the finance options. Any ideas why? It is a credited course and a full masters qualification? I have tried contacting Manchester met. They gave me an e mail address to contact and they haven't responded in over a week. I appreciate this isnt that long but time is really delicate right now :frown:

A quick google confirms it is an accredited course and an MSc, so no need to worry about that. If you really need to get in contact with them, try and give admissions a ring, as they will know specifically about the funding or will be able to put you in contact with someone.
Original post by charlottefos1987
Hi,

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

We try to turn applications around as quickly as possible, however advise that it can up to 6 weeks for us to process them. If you do not hear back from us within the 6 weeks you are more than welcome to give us a call on 0161 247 6969 for an update.

With regards to student finance, the MSc Forensic Psychology comes under the straight MSc Psychology. You will therefore just need to select the MSc Psychology on your student finance application, which will cover the MSc Forensic Psychology course.

I hope this helps :smile: If you have any more questions please let me know.

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending