The Student Room Group

How do you get over heartbreak? Please Read below

Long story short I liked this girl for 3 years. First year I liked her, halfway through second year I really liked her then I drew a picture of her in my spare time and figured I must love her. I’ve never seen or met a girl like her I can honestly say I haven’t so much as looked at another girl since I met her. Eventually she found out I had feelings for her.

someone who I hate told her to be nasty and she ignored the message he sent her on Snapchat, after that her friend asked my friend if it was true and he said yes then she said “awww” and stuff like that.

Afterwards her guy friend tagged her in my Instagram post and when I messaged him why he said it’s because she likes me, that convo went on for a while then he said he would talk to her for me, I messaged him a week later asking how it went and he said it’s best if I just message her because she’s too shy to message first and it’s complicated.

i messaged her and she ignored it which was the first time she ignored me on Snapchat, I was confused because she has given signs of interest in the past like staring and saying she loved me. A few days later her original friend told my friend that she isn’t interested in me, this hurt me real bad but I didn’t let go, I was eager to hear it from her directly so I knew for sure and that it wasn’t just because her last boyfriend hurt her feelings or something like that because I know he did.

shes real delicate and gets emotional sometimes.
it was our prom last night and I wanted to talk to her but I couldn’t bring myself to because her ignoring me made me feel unwelcome to, she looked so beautiful I can’t express in words nor text, I regret not getting a picture with her at least yet I know it would have been awkward considering the situation between us.

It’s unlikley I will see her again as that was our last day with our school year group ever and I’m hurting real bad inside, Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Go out with friends, join clubs, just anything to get your mind off this girl.
Reply 2
You drew...a...picture of her?

😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

SHEEETTT DAWWGGG, you really need to get out more
Reply 3
hey if anyone have questions regarding cosmetic boxes ? You can ask me here . xx
https://www.thecosmeticboxes.com/
Reply 4
Original post by ProRoadman
Go out with friends, join clubs, just anything to get your mind off this girl.

Yeah I joined a boxing club but even then I think about her
Reply 5
Original post by as125
You drew...a...picture of her?

😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

SHEEETTT DAWWGGG, you really need to get out more

I drew it before I went to bed a while ago when I was bored and still had school in the mornings. But yeah your right it’s stupid
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info. Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. and thank you for sharing an amazing article...<a href=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending