The Student Room Group

Is it normal I feel done with the uni lifestyle ?

I have just finished my second year of my undergrad degree so have one more year left if that plus a further year to complete my primary PGCE. I love the actual learning and studying at uni but i feel ready to leave student accomodation and settle down with my boyfriend- I’m far from the typical student i have no other friends and hate partying- has anyone else had the feeling of being ready to move away from the student lifestyle but is unable to afford private housing ?
Original post by katieadeline98
I have just finished my second year of my undergrad degree so have one more year left if that plus a further year to complete my primary PGCE. I love the actual learning and studying at uni but i feel ready to leave student accomodation and settle down with my boyfriend- I’m far from the typical student i have no other friends and hate partying- has anyone else had the feeling of being ready to move away from the student lifestyle but is unable to afford private housing ?

Private housing can be more expensive in campuses but if you go a bit further out it could even be cheaper. I moved in with my husband pretty early on at university and I didn't really massively do the student lifestyle ,do what makes you happy :smile:
Original post by katieadeline98

pretty sure most people tone it down after ~2 years.. you're not alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending