The Student Room Group

Vita Student accommodation...honest reviews

Hi

Has anyone had any experience living in Vita Student accommodation?
It seems too good to be true.

I'm looking at the Sheffield options. Some honest reviews from people who have lived in their rooms would be great!
Original post by manchester1999
Hi

I'm looking at the Sheffield options. Some honest reviews from people who have lived in their rooms would be great!

There are 54 reviews on google and having looked at them they either love it or hate it. [ privacy, getting deposit back].

I was just commenting on the too good to be true. My only point is, that its very expensive and Sheffield has a wide range of student accommodation available. For their sort of money you could rent your own flat. There are brand new accommodation blocks opening all the time. [ you could be spending that extra money on food, books, nights out etc].
Original post by manchester1999
Hi

Follow what the Arab students and Chinese students from China does. That way, you will never go wrong. They really know how to live it up in UK without overspending their budget.
SKY HIGH COSTS, ROCK BOTTOM MORALSMy son is in Vita at Manchester- Rooms themselves are not as looked after as they claim, we had to submit photographs of poor state of repair so we would not be charged (as inevitably they would try to do). Microwave was not even cleaned inside during tenants changing. Nearly all students are foreign. This really isn’t worth your money and my son will not be here again next year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending