The Student Room Group

UniAcco Student Accommodation

Hey guys, I've had my eye on Northumberland House for a while, and the residence was listed on UniAcco. But when I tried booking through one of the site's agents, the booking link linked me to CRM students.

The agent said it's because UniAcco is partnered with CRM, but I haven't seen any proof of that on either the UniAcco or CRM websites. I can't contact CRM by phone either...Can anyone tell me if UniAcco is a scam, or is it safe to book housing through it?
Original post by cherrifrosting
Hey guys, I've had my eye on Northumberland House for a while, and the residence was listed on UniAcco. But when I tried booking through one of the site's agents, the booking link linked me to CRM students.

The agent said it's because UniAcco is partnered with CRM, but I haven't seen any proof of that on either the UniAcco or CRM websites. I can't contact CRM by phone either...Can anyone tell me if UniAcco is a scam, or is it safe to book housing through it?

Hey!

I've personally booked my student accommodation in Leicester with UniAcco and it turned out really well. I can guarantee you that it is absolutely safe to proceed with your booking. Their agent helped me every step of the way and also patiently answered all of my questions.
Company of liars and scammers. They guarantee customers will get £100 cashback for referring the friends and I did refer my friend who booked accommodation with them however once she booked accommodation they stop responding to any calls/texts. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!! They probably wrote all of the good reviews on here themselves (if you look at the dates they’re all the same). Check google reviews if you want to see REAL customers HONEST opinions.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by BrunoFerns
Hey!

I've personally booked my student accommodation in Leicester with UniAcco and it turned out really well. I can guarantee you that it is absolutely safe to proceed with your booking. Their agent helped me every step of the way and also patiently answered all of my questions.

This is 100% an account made by UniAcco. All their posts are mentioning UniAcco and how it's good.
Reply 4
tried booking by Uniacco in Guildford. They took my money to reserve and then sent a message that the property is not available. Called the owner they told us that they have not received any booking from them. Uniacco is a scam. They take deposit on pretext of booking. The site is run from India. My advise stay away from them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending