The Student Room Group

Low 2:2 second year, I'm determined to graduate with a FIRST... (Help Needed)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by journeytoa1st
Out of 6 modules this year, all 20 credits each. I got 4 Firsts (High First, Mid First, Mid, Low First, Low First), High 2:1, Mid 2:2

And thank you I really tried!

Your 80 credits at First level seems to indicate a First under the majority grade method.
I've been told results are out tonight in about 2 hours. I will update you guys once I get them! Thank you so much for helping me with this. Timer starts now
Original post by ageshallnot
Your 80 credits at First level seems to indicate a First under the majority grade method.
:biggrin: GUYS!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I GOT A FIRST CLASS HONOURS AS MY OVERALL GRADE!!!!

IF ANYONE IS READING THIS POST WHO IS IN THE SAME POSITION AS I WAS IN 2ND YEAR. USE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE TO NEVER GIVE UP!!!! MID 2:2 SECOND YEAR & IM GRADUATING WITH A FIRST!!!

Sorry for caps, I'm literally over the moon! :colondollar:

IF ANYONE IS READING THIS POST WHO IS IN THE SAME POSITION AS I WAS IN 2ND YEAR. USE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE TO NEVER GIVE UP!!!! MID 2:2 SECOND YEAR & IM GRADUATING WITH A FIRST!!!

:woo: Well done.
Reply 24
woooohooooo

Thought you would. Well done!!!
There are two lessons for anyone reading this thread:

1) Hard work can turn many unpromising situations around.

2) Know your regulations. In this case the OP's target wasn't necessarily an average of 75.5 or 76 - it was to get four Firsts out of six modules. Imho the former would have been much harder to achieve.

AMAZING :biggrin: Well done!! I love it when people come back and update and it's even better when there's an awesome outcome :bl:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

So pleased for you, and really happy you updated us :smile:

Now go and celebrate! :woo:

Well done guy/girl, you have inspired me :smile:. Just goes to show what happens when you have a vision, and work at it.
:curious: But 2.2 is clearly a bigger number than 1?

Spoiler

First, CONGRATULATIONS :woohoo:
Second, get your ass off TSR. You need to celebrate!
Original post by ageshallnot
There are two lessons for anyone reading this thread:

1) Hard work can turn many unpromising situations around.

2) Know your regulations. In this case the OP's target wasn't necessarily an average of 75.5 or 76 - it was to get four Firsts out of six modules. Imho the former would have been much harder to achieve.

Very unusual regulations. Still well done but a different challenge than the one I thought. Nearly all unis that would not be enough.
(edited 4 years ago)
Congratulations! I was also gutted after barely making the top quarter of my year in Year 1. Managed to turn it around in subsequent years but it was hard work!
Honestly love seeing posts like this congratulations and well done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending