The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bare feet. Even when I venture outside, I rarely wear shoes.

Live free!! This starts with your footsies.

And I ONLY wear socks with shoes, never on their lonesome ownsome.
Reply 2
Barefeet unless my feet are cold, then I wear socks.
Reply 3
Well it really depends on the cleanlines of your surroundings also right? If the house is lived in by 10 messy students who spill things on the floor and don't clean up (exaggeration), then yeah, I would wear shoes.

If the house is clean then why would I torture my poor feet by stuffing them into something and not letting them....feel the air and breatttthee
No shoes/socks.. I live in Singapore and here it's like barefoot culture inside the house. Especially when you visit someone's house. Always take of shoesies before you go inside the house :smile:
Reply 5
Socks, otherwise my footsies get cold.

Wearing shoes is weird.
Reply 6
Barefeet in the warmer months and socks (sometimes slippers) in the colder months. And I never wear shoes inside, not in my house or other people's.
Reply 7
g-oo-ey
No shoes/socks.. I live in Singapore and here it's like barefoot culture inside the house. Especially when you visit someone's house. Always take of shoesies before you go inside the house :smile:

haha same in Brunei..shoes is a BIG NO-NO in houses..well we can use those hotel slippers..those are fine just dont wear it out..hahaha
I wear a onesie; it has sock-like bits for my feet.
It depends. If I get up in the morning and I'm home all day, I won't put any socks on. If I've been out and come home, I'll just take my shoes off and wear my socks.
Reply 10
well to be honest I have never been to a house that is filthy cos my mum and her family and my dads brothers wives are all clean freaks so our houses are never bad . I really don't see the point of wearing shoes when you don't know what you have stepped in outside. Its like saying the road and your home are the same. You are not weird at all I think your room mates just think that because their mums aren't here to tell them what they can and can't do they can take advantage
Reply 11
No, you're not a loon. :laugh: I'm the same - hate slippers - and I'll go barefoot wherever possible. I'm wearing socks at the moment, but it's almost barefoot weather. :smile: Like a couple of the other posters, I used to live in a place where shoes were NEVER worn inside the house, so it seems very wrong to me.

What is the point of slippers?
Reply 12
fluffy slippers
Slippers ftw!
Reply 14
Bare feet, as if I drop something my toes can pick it up!
Reply 15
Bare feet and normally just some jeans.
I cant be arsed putting a top on.
Reply 16
h82think
Bare feet, as if I drop something my toes can pick it up!

I take off my slippers to do that :teeth:

As for clothes, I just wear my 'big' clothes from before I lost weight. I can get my home-jeans off without undoing the button or zipper.
Reply 17
Bare feet of course :biggrin:
Reply 18
Your housemates are the weird ones. I don't know anyone who wears shoes around the house (slippers, yes, but not shoes). You'd wreck the carpets/scuff wood floors.

I walk around barefoot, even on the freezing kitchen floor in the winter. I tend to trip over/fall down the stairs in slippers or socks (I'm like Agador from The Birdcage :rolleyes: ).
Reply 19
Obleu
I wear a onesie; it has sock-like bits for my feet.

:hubba:

(not really)

Latest