The Student Room Group

RAF CBAT/Aptitude test

Hello! I'm a female who is going to Cranwell for CBAT/Apritude test soon. I've read most of the info on this site and others regarding advice for attending this, however I'm just wondering, as a female, should I wear my two piece skirt suit for the aptitude test, or smart trousers and a blouse? Also, the info given by the RAF says to wear small heeled shoes, does this mean flat shoes (for using the foot pedals)? I feel like I should be wearing my (relatively) small heels and two piece skirt suit but think trousers and flat shoes might feel/be more practical for the actual test? Is it a stupid idea to bring a pair of pumps in my bag and change shoes at my desk? Any info would be much appreciated! (Lots of info for guys but not much for women)
Good evening. Most females on my previous CBAT visits wore trousers and a jacket . I think most had relatively small heeled shoes (if no heel at all). Hope this helps
Reply 2
Whilst appearing smart is imperative, it is more important for you to be comfortable sitting at a computer desk all day in a pressured environment. There were only a handful of females at my cbat, most including myself wore smart trousers with a blouse and a blazer jacket like 0902 said (you could remove the jacket and hang it to the side whilst you did the tests). But if you feel more comfortable in a skirt combo do that. Shoe wise I think most wore flats (no peep toes though).
What time did you get away from CBAT? Were you able to make the 18.30 transport back to Grantham?
Anyone got a CBAT on the 24th September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending