The Student Room Group

RAF aptitude test

Hi, i'm applying for Logistics Driver in the RAF and have my aptitude test coming up next month. Does anyone know what grade/score I'd have to get in order to join as a driver/pass the test? I've seen other people mention that 55 out of 100 or 55 out of 180 and others say that it doesn't matter what grade/score you get as it doesn't impact certain branches such as logistics and support. Any clarification is greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Jacob1000
Hi, i'm applying for Logistics Driver in the RAF and have my aptitude test coming up next month. Does anyone know what grade/score I'd have to get in order to join as a driver/pass the test? I've seen other people mention that 55 out of 100 or 55 out of 180 and others say that it doesn't matter what grade/score you get as it doesn't impact certain branches such as logistics and support. Any clarification is greatly appreciated.

No-one can tell you what scores you need as no-one knows except the AFCO staff on the day.

Just do your best on every section as they all count towards an overall score as well as being marked individually.

Ex-RAF Recruiter.

Quick Reply

Latest