The Student Room Group

Straight or not?

Ok so, I was pretty sure im 100% straight until recently when i started questioning my sexual orientation a bit. Not that i think im gay but i mean i've always been attracted to women and i still am and i cant look at any guy and feel a sexual attraction towards them, but for a long time now, probably since i was 12-13 i felt aroused by the thought of sucking a guy's ****. I dont know why but i always wanted to give a blowjob to a guy, for some reason it makes me feel very aroused and horny i guess? So am i gay or like bisexual because i wanna do this or am i just weird?
Reply 1
everyone is on a spectrum. Just do what feels comfortable in your own time. You don't have to label it.
Reply 2
Bisexual probably, but leaning more to Heterosexual. But there isn't a need to define it if you don't want to.
Original post by jkdw
everyone is on a spectrum. Just do what feels comfortable in your own time. You don't have to label it.

Pretty much. Just wanted to add that it’s not a good idea to ask people to tell you what your sexuality is, because that usually causes debate.
Bored I’d say
bi in my opinion but if you dont want to you dont need to lable your self as that if you feel you are more straight
Reply 6
Dont let this distract you from the fact astroworld releases on friday
Reply 7
Let yourself define your labels. It's 100% fine to call yourself straight, bisexual, heteroflexible or just queer if it suits you. Just don't feel pressured to find a word for it if you're not ready.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending