The Student Room Group

What does the lymphoma itch feel like?

As above.
Like any other itch, but there probably won't be a rash or anything, and will only be the skin in the affected area - so different to an allergic reaction.

If you're in any doubt - see your GP. These things are too serious to wait around.
Like an itch?! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Like any other itch, but there probably won't be a rash or anything, and will only be the skin in the affected area - so different to an allergic reaction.

If you're in any doubt - see your GP. These things are too serious to wait around.

I don't know if I should be worried. My legs are itchy but it's not a superficial itch and there's nothing wrong with the skin. It feels like it's deep so a lot of the time, scratching the affectes area doesn't bring any relief. I especially have it deep in my right ankle
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if I should be worried. My legs are itchy but it's not a superficial itch and there's nothing wrong with the skin. It feels like it's deep so a lot of the time, scratching the affectes area doesn't bring any relief. I especially have it deep in my right ankle

Well whatever it is needs to be checked out, so see your GP anyway, and hopefully it's something simple!

Quick Reply

Latest