The Student Room Group

Bondage Tips

I really enjoy bdsm but don't currently have anyone to do it with. I've tried some types of self-bondage in my private sex life but it's hard to feel super secure & still be able to free myself when needed. Any tips or ways i can enjoy it by myself?
Tying knots yourself can be risky because you might not be able to untie them- and that's definitely not something you want someone to help you out of. The internet does have guides to help you find safe bondage strategies that are able to remove yourself but still scratch that "itch" if you know what I mean.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I really enjoy bdsm but don't currently have anyone to do it with. I've tried some types of self-bondage in my private sex life but it's hard to feel super secure & still be able to free myself when needed. Any tips or ways i can enjoy it by myself?

You could try using velcro straps since they're easy to do on your own and can be very secure. The other option is you could just tie up your lower body and keep your arms free
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Depending where are you living may be difficult to find good rope partners anyway I want suggest you to learn in primis the basics of bandage and shibari first.
If you are into ropes and live close to London I can suggest Anatomie Studio. Otherwise you can search for Peer Rope + your area to find groups of training and teaching. Another option may be start from books, enough to understand how to recognize a safe bondage from a dangerous one. If you want Douglas Kant Shibari V.1 is quite intuitive for beginners. Once you will feel more confident about the SSC you can start looking on platform like FetLife for find people that share this interest with you.
Anyway pay always attention and don't put your trust on someone easly. Take your time as avoid who want to push you doing whatever.
Play safe.

Quick Reply

Latest