The Student Room Group

Alevel / GCSE results day 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by sureofit
Thank you, and you too! I do prefer St Andrews though, but at this point I’m sure I’ve missed both...

Really, that’s interesting. One of my friends got an offer from Cambridge and she turned it down too to go to Nottingham! From an outsider it’s so hard to imagine ‘turning down’ Cambridge but since speaking to her I totally get it! She really didn’t like the accommodation or something? Hopefully you get the grades and you can have the choice of both!
Original post by sbrc2148
Really, that’s interesting. One of my friends got an offer from Cambridge and she turned it down too to go to Nottingham! From an outsider it’s so hard to imagine ‘turning down’ Cambridge but since speaking to her I totally get it! She really didn’t like the accommodation or something? Hopefully you get the grades and you can have the choice of both!

Yeah, sometimes you don’t get the vibe. I was going to apply to Durham, went to the campus and didn’t like it. Different for everyone I guess...

How are you feeling about the dreaded day today?😎
Reply 122
Yeah, sometimes you don’t get the vibe. I was going to apply to Durham, went to the campus and didn’t like it. Different for everyone I guess...

How are you feeling about the dreaded day today?😎

Yeah that’s true I guess! I never understood the importance of Open Days until I went to a few!

I feel terrified today! Like I’ve been counting down for about a month now but in the back of my head I’ve been like “it’s not that close, imagine how scared I’ll be when it’s the actual week” BUT NOW IT IS THE ACTUAL WEEK AND MY NERVES ARE ACTUALLY JUSTIFIED
Yeah that’s true I guess! I never understood the importance of Open Days until I went to a few!

I feel terrified today! Like I’ve been counting down for about a month now but in the back of my head I’ve been like “it’s not that close, imagine how scared I’ll be when it’s the actual week” BUT NOW IT IS THE ACTUAL WEEK AND MY NERVES ARE ACTUALLY JUSTIFIED

Yes, I feel you! This time tomorrow I don’t know how I’ll cope 😅😅😅
Reply 124
Two days to go
Reply 125
@sureofit

How did everyone do?? 😱
@sureofit

How did everyone do?? 😱

Got A*AC. Missed my offers of A*AA/AAA. Getting remarks/being considered.
Reply 127
Got A*AC. Missed my offers of A*AA/AAA. Getting remarks/being considered.

Omg no I’m so sorry that’s so annoying!!! I really really hope for your sake that you can get t sorted! You deserve it omg

Quick Reply

Latest