The Student Room Group

A level results day soon

Should I kms before then or?

Scroll to see replies

No point killing yourself before results day because you might have done really well which might make you feel less like killing yourself.
never been so stressed in my life
Original post by TheTree0fDeath
No point killing yourself before results day because you might have done really well which might make you feel less like killing yourself.

Everyone says you might do better then you expected but everytime I get a result its never better its always worse
Original post by roseprincessx
never been so stressed in my life

Literally so scared like if I don't get into the Uni I want to I don't know what'll do
I'll jump if you do
Original post by michaelGscott
I'll jump if you do

A double suicide, how cute
Aww thank you for this advice, I really appreciate it
Suicide really isn’t funny. Particularly when so many people are feeling stressed making flippant comments like this could lead to someone making a big mistake :frown:
Reply 9
I'm terrified lmao
Original post by dannydevil117
Literally so scared like if I don't get into the Uni I want to I don't know what'll do

neither, like if I don’t get in I will genuinely cry so so much bc it’s the only uni I want and I don’t want my insurance or clearing ygm?
Original post by eggyeol
I'm terrified lmao

I've just been enjoying my summer doing nothing and now its gonna be messed up because I'll get it *****y results
neither, like if I don’t get in I will genuinely cry so so much bc it’s the only uni I want and I don’t want my insurance or clearing ygm?

Yeah for real like I only want to go to my firm choice and that specific course and if I don't i'll just hate the next 3/4 years of my life
Yeah for real like I only want to go to my firm choice and that specific course and if I don't i'll just hate the next 3/4 years of my life

same frrr
What course did you apply for?
same frrr
What course did you apply for?

Law LLB at sheffield wbu
I've been calm but I can imagine stressing out the night before.
I have never been through such a depressive period.
Law LLB at sheffield

Nice and med at UEA
Original post by MajorFader
I have never been through such a depressive period.

ME
ME

When I was doing the exams back in June I honestly thought I was on the brink of an eating disorder due to the stress. Now results day is edging ever closer, ever nearer; feel like I am back at the same position 2 months ago.

Quick Reply

Latest