The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Medicine clearing seat

Hi
I seriously interested to do the clearing medicine seat at Kings . What do I need to do now? Please
On results day, check first thing if they have listed the course as being in clearing. If they have, and presuming you've taken any required admissions assessments already this application cycle (e.g. you already have a UCAT/BMAT score as applicable), call their clearing line to ask if they still have spaces and if so they will go through the process with you on the phone.

Note that medicine places tend to very limited in clearing so you should plan to be up and dialling as soon as the lines open on results day!

If you already have your results (e.g. you are an IB student) then if their clearing line is open you can contact them now, although I don't know if they will have opened the lines yet as they are still in the UCAS embargo period before A-level results day.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I seriously interested to do the clearing medicine seat at Kings . What do I need to do now? Please

I recommend keeping an eye on this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7371987

Quick Reply

Latest