The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford 2019 entry, applicant Chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anon2k1
Is Halifax a long way from Bradford or fairly close? (I’m not from close to either so I’m not familiar with bradford too lol)

Not that far, I went today ahah it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the university from my house. Where are you coming from?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Aw bless you x
Have you attended any open days? You could’ve met people there
Original post by Ik01
Not that far, I went today ahah it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the university from my house. Where are you coming from?

Oh that’s alright then! I’m coming from Blackburn so a couple hours at most
Original post by Anonymous
Aw bless you x
Have you attended any open days? You could’ve met people there

Yeah I did go to an open day with my parents but we don’t have a good relationship so it kinda triggered my anxiety and I didn’t wanna talk to anyone with them hovering over me and stuff. Seems stupid but that’s the way it went.
Original post by Anon2k1
Yeah I did go to an open day with my parents but we don’t have a good relationship so it kinda triggered my anxiety and I didn’t wanna talk to anyone with them hovering over me and stuff. Seems stupid but that’s the way it went.

Ahh i get itt. I haven’t been to any of the open days but ive visited the uni a couple times and i know some seniors as well. Just message me if you struggle to settle in and i’ll try to help xx
Ahh i get itt. I haven’t been to any of the open days but ive visited the uni a couple times and i know some seniors as well. Just message me if you struggle to settle in and i’ll try to help xx

Thank you. It means a lot x

Are you also starting in 2019 or are you already at the university?x
Original post by Anon2k1
Are you also starting in 2019 or are you already at the university?x

Nope i’ll be starting with you this year, guess i sound a bit too confident eh? 😂😂
Nope i’ll be starting with you this year, guess i sound a bit too confident eh? 😂😂

Nothing wrong with sounding confident!
I got my unconditional yesterday for Social Work. See you guys there!
Original post by KanyesVest
I got my unconditional yesterday for Social Work. See you guys there!

Congratulations!!
Original post by Aaminah.1

Hey I’m going to bradford too hopefully and won’t know anyone there which is worrying me but maybe we can be friends? I didn’t meet anyone at the open days either
Hey I’m going to bradford too hopefully and won’t know anyone there which is worrying me but maybe we can be friends? I didn’t meet anyone at the open days either

Yeah sure just shoot me a message and I’ll tel you my socials! X
Reply 93
Hey guys, hope you’re all happy with your results!x
Just wondering if anyone is doing Psychology and Counseling? I don’t know anyone going to Bradford aha
anyone starting a Peace Study Course in September ?
Reply 95
anyone doing optometry in bradford
Original post by Ik01
Hey guys, hope you’re all happy with your results!x
Just wondering if anyone is doing Psychology and Counseling? I don’t know anyone going to Bradford aha

Hey, I'm doing Psychology at Bradford (I kept going back and forth between psych and mental health nursing, decided on psych lol). :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by Haniah08
Hey, I'm doing Psychology at Bradford (I kept going back and forth between psych and mental health nursing, decided on psych lol). :smile:

Hi! I guess ill see you there then:biggrin:
Have you had an email from the IT department telling you how to enrol online? because I haven't?
Original post by Ik01
Hi! I guess ill see you there then:biggrin:
Have you had an email from the IT department telling you how to enrol online? because I haven't?

Mine was in my junk hun you might want to check there x
Reply 99
Original post by Aaminah.1
Mine was in my junk hun you might want to check there x

yeah they rang me and told me to check there, but I still don't have it?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending