The Student Room Group

C&G Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration Unit 212

Hi

I am currently doing an apprenticeship in Business and have some knowledge questions to do before my tutor comes and there is one I am stuck on and don't know how to start.

it's 1.5 Describe the security and access requirements of offsite archives.
I wonder if anyone could help?
Original post by kf999
Hi

I am currently doing an apprenticeship in Business and have some knowledge questions to do before my tutor comes and there is one I am stuck on and don't know how to start.

it's

I wonder if anyone could help?

Think about the way information is stored. A company wouldn't want to find out that their files, based on their company and their clients, can be accessed by anyone who happens to walk into a building, so they'll want reassurance that they are stored securely and only people who need to can access the area.

Does that help at all? :smile:

How are you finding your apprenticeship? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Think about the way information is stored. A company wouldn't want to find out that their files, based on their company and their clients, can be accessed by anyone who happens to walk into a building, so they'll want reassurance that they are stored securely and only people who need to can access the area.

Does that help at all? :smile:

How are you finding your apprenticeship? :smile:

Thank you, that's helped me actually get somewhere haha and yeah it's great I love it but it can be hard work
Original post by kf999
Thank you, that's helped me actually get somewhere haha and yeah it's great I love it but it can be hard work

No problem at all - some of the knowledge questions on apprenticeships can be very wordy when they want something simple :facepalm: - glad I could help. If you need anything else just give me a shout :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending