The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Confused about entry requirements - architecture foundation entry course

Hey all, I am just looking for some advice. Any support / advice at all will be appreciated.

I am hopefully going to enrol at UCLAN for the foundation entry architecture course. I am slightly confused as to what the entry requirements are (I have listed them below from the website). I am unsure whether I would need a combination of the things listed, or will one suffice?
I have all of my 9 GCSE's and in terms of college, I only have a Level 2 apprenticeship in business administration from around 6 years ago, which doesn't seem to hold any value or relevance to the course.

Could someone advise me further as to what it is that I would need to be able to successfully apply? Thank you!

Entry requirements:
UCAS: 64 points at A2
BTEC Extended Diploma: MPP
BTEC Diploma: MM
Pass Access Course: 64 points
International Baccalaureate Diploma: Pass including 64 points from Higher Level subjects.
T Level: P (D or E)
IELTS: grade 6.0 with no component lower than 5.5
GCSEs: 5 at Grade C /4 including Maths and English or equivalent
Original post by jesikahginn
Hey all, I am just looking for some advice. Any support / advice at all will be appreciated.

I am hopefully going to enrol at UCLAN for the foundation entry architecture course. I am slightly confused as to what the entry requirements are (I have listed them below from the website). I am unsure whether I would need a combination of the things listed, or will one suffice?
I have all of my 9 GCSE's and in terms of college, I only have a Level 2 apprenticeship in business administration from around 6 years ago, which doesn't seem to hold any value or relevance to the course.

Could someone advise me further as to what it is that I would need to be able to successfully apply? Thank you!

Entry requirements:
UCAS: 64 points at A2
BTEC Extended Diploma: MPP
BTEC Diploma: MM
Pass Access Course: 64 points
International Baccalaureate Diploma: Pass including 64 points from Higher Level subjects.
T Level: P (D or E)
IELTS: grade 6.0 with no component lower than 5.5
GCSEs: 5 at Grade C /4 including Maths and English or equivalent

Hi there @jesikahginn,

Great to hear that you are interested in studying BSc (Hons) Architecture (Foundation Entry) here at UCLan! :smile:

You will be best discussing entry requirements with our admission team who will be able to provide further advise on your options. You can contact our friendly team by emailing [email protected] or you can call the team on +44 (0)1772 892400.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there @jesikahginn,

Great to hear that you are interested in studying BSc (Hons) Architecture (Foundation Entry) here at UCLan! :smile:

You will be best discussing entry requirements with our admission team who will be able to provide further advise on your options. You can contact our friendly team by emailing [email protected] or you can call the team on +44 (0)1772 892400.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Amazing thanks so much for your help!! I have emailed the team. :smile:
Original post by jesikahginn
Amazing thanks so much for your help!! I have emailed the team. :smile:

Hi there @jesikahginn, :smile:

You're welcome, do let me know if I can help with any questions you may have such as what life is like here at The University of Central Lancashire.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending