The Student Room Group

How Can I Record My Homework?

Our school switched over from using homework diaries to using a website/app called Show My Homework. However, it takes at least a couple weeks if not months to start it up when schools go back (aka now).

My question is how can I record my homework without writing it on my arm as my arm gets full or bringing in some strange diary and looking a bit like a tw@t?

p.s. I don't bring my phone into school atm as I never use it and I don't want it either stolen or damaged.
If you're allowed, you could write it in the front or back cover of each relevant school book.
Write it on a scrap of paper and use a diary / calendar on your phone or whatever to record it when you get home

My school uses showmyhomework too
Original post by i cAnT tHinK
Our school switched over from using homework diaries to using a website/app called Show My Homework. However, it takes at least a couple weeks if not months to start it up when schools go back (aka now).

My question is how can I record my homework without writing it on my arm as my arm gets full or bringing in some strange diary and looking a bit like a tw@t?

p.s. I don't bring my phone into school atm as I never use it and I don't want it either stolen or damaged.

You could write it in your exercise books, eg. when your english teacher sets homework write it as the next title in your book
Reply 4
Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I'll go for the scrap paper method because I mostly fill the front of my jotters with test results
smhw was the ****
Show My Homework is the best! Teachers will forget to put homework on SMHW, which is a perfect excuse to not do it! This doesn't work with the stricter teachers but most teachers just give the class an extension for the homework.
I hate SMHW. As a teacher it's so awkward to manage. I miss weekly planner signing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending