The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer! Interview was in december. Offer AAA
Reply 781
Original post by komalk
Got an offer 😊

Congratulations! Are you planning to firm/insure or reject it?
Original post by elliemayor
Got an offer! Interview was in december. Offer AAA

Congrats!!!!
Thanks! Just waiting to hear back from Queen’s, if I get an offer from Queen’s I’ll firm Queen’s, if not I’ll firm Aston. Good luck everyone!
Original post by IJ5
Congratulations! Are you planning to firm/insure or reject it?
Thanks! Just waiting to hear back from Queen’s, if I get an offer from Queen’s I’ll firm Queen’s, if not I’ll firm Aston. Good luck everyone!

When was your Queens interview
Jan, Queen’s said they’ll let us know April
Original post by BC_SpaceWalker
When was your Queens interview
Jan, Queen’s said they’ll let us know April

Oh same. Thanks for letting me know
Np, good luck!!!
Original post by BC_SpaceWalker
Oh same. Thanks for letting me know
Agesssss ago. Can't remember exactly but it was well over a month ago, could possibly be 2 months ago now. They got offered biomed i think.

Original post by Koko3333
Really! when did they receive this alternative offers please?
Reply 789
Original post by Aliyahjacobsxxx
Just to update you guys, like I said stay optimistic! I felt as though my interview didn’t go well but you only remember the bad things and I got an offer today at 17:28!

Congratulations!
ive got an offer for an applicant visit day but i dont know how to accept it? when i go to my portal, there is not button for me to click on to accept. it just says that i am invited
Did you only get a portal login once you got an interview
I called up Aston and they said that it’s unlikely that they will hand out any more interviews. By the end of this week they’ll let everyone know about their applications.
So all offers and rejections will be out by this time next week?
Original post by Imitationgame234
I called up Aston and they said that it’s unlikely that they will hand out any more interviews. By the end of this week they’ll let everyone know about their applications.
Probs, they just said that everyone will be notified regarding the outcome of their application by Friday
Original post by qwerty1704
So all offers and rejections will be out by this time next week?
Original post by Imitationgame234

Will they though :confused:, pretty sure they said the same thing last week lol
True though
Original post by Bethan Dowsett
Will they though :confused:, pretty sure they said the same thing last week lol
congratssss on the offer! I'm having the same problem. Did you manage to solve this?

Original post by Orangeiswhite
ive got an offer for an applicant visit day but i dont know how to accept it? when i go to my portal, there is not button for me to click on to accept. it just says that i am invited
Same problem here. I sent them an email so hopefully will get a response soon
Original post by steinsgate
congratssss on the offer! I'm having the same problem. Did you manage to solve this?
Reply 799
Has any home interviewee from feb heard back ?

Latest

Trending

Trending