The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prudence.lsh
Same!! I got the grades but my ucas hasnt updated! Hoping it will update soon

Yeah, I think sometimes it takes a while for them to update it on ucas. Aston themselves might send you a text or an email so remember to check those too
UCAS still hasn’t updated yet for me anyone else?
Original post by sayyarab

this may well be an issue with something simple like your Occ Health clearance or a box not ticked somewhere. Contact the Admissions Team
I’ve put Aston as my insurance. I got my firm choice yet, I can’t do anything on track since it says it’s awaiting Aston’s decision.
Has anyone received an updated response from Aston????

Mine hasn’t also been updated on Track yet. I have got the grades. Occ health are still holding on to our forms. Called them but were told that the message will be passed on to the nurse. No response from occ health. yet. The offer should not be put on hold because of this as all other unis are doing it afterwards and have given out all their offers regardless of dbs and occ health.
I've got the grades but like many on here my UCAS track hasn't updated yet my insurance has changed to unconditional - would I be able to ask Aston if they can reject me so I can go to my insurance or should I just wait and see
Has anyone received an updated response from Aston????anyone called?
Original post by medicboo
Has anyone received an updated response from Aston????anyone called?

I called but was told to email the med school which I did but still no response
Original post by Moose-er
I've got the grades but like many on here my UCAS track hasn't updated yet my insurance has changed to unconditional - would I be able to ask Aston if they can reject me so I can go to my insurance or should I just wait and see

I had missed my grades by one but my track wasn’t updated yet. I called in and they basically said my grades were fine it’s just that there is either an issue with my dbs or occupational health and told me to email ugadmissions. I feel like this is definitely the case for you too especially cos you’ve got the grades anyways
is aston medicine in clearing for international students
so aston is in clearing
right?
Original post by Adi2002
right?

No Aston is not in clearing I am afraid
No Aston is not in clearing I am afraid

i thought it was in clearing
Original post by Adi2002
i thought it was in clearing

I knew that they had 2 interview days last month before the A level result release but no announcement!
Anyone who has got an offer from Aston has applied for residences yet ? Which building is better. Any advice ?
Has anyone received an updated response from Aston?
What is an updated response. I received an email for booking accommodation today.
What is the Aston interview like? They asked me to come in for interview but I am not sure how to prepare... last time I prepare for MMI or any interview was back in November 2018 :c

Latest

Trending

Trending