The Student Room Group

My gf broke up with me because she doesn't know how she is?!

So basically me and my gf were together for 8 months we had legit 1 argument other something really stupid and a week later she breaks up with me. I kinda got the feeling she was cheating on me but cant prove it 100%. How the f**k do I get other her. I'm 19 btw, British Muslim.
Not sure if serious, or pathetic attempt to seem like an illiterate Moselm.
Reply 2
Original post by King Leonidas
Not sure if serious, or pathetic attempt to seem like an illiterate Moselm.

Mate I not illiterate just rushed wen typing. I am defo serious about this.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically me and my gf were together for 8 months we had legit 1 argument other something really stupid and a week later she breaks up with me. I kinda got the feeling she was cheating on me but cant prove it 100%. How the f**k do I get other her. I'm 19 btw, British Muslim.

You just got out of an 8 month relationship and your asking the question to how to find another girl already. Slow down you don't need a rebound girl.
Reply 4
She also owes money money. Originally, it was just under £200 and then after arguing whether it was a gift or not she agreed to fully repay it. We agreed that she would pay £30 on a weekly basis being every Thursday. The first payment went through fine. The second week was a struggle and she ended up paying me like 2 days late and I was struggling for money at that point trying to pay for rent as wages had an issue with.
She then sent me a longgg text basically saying that she has proof that I agreed that all the money was in fact 'gifts' and not 'loans'. and that if i texted her again she would take me to the police for harassment and intimidation. I kinda want my money back asap but I am struggling to find a legal way to do it as I have no proof. I deleted the chats. :/
Reply 5
Original post by Winnie-The-Pooh
You just got out of an 8 month relationship and your asking the question to how to find another girl already. Slow down you don't need a rebound girl.

I dont need a rebound.
I dont need a rebound.
Then don't say "How the f*ck do I get another her" so quickly.
Original post by Winnie-The-Pooh
Then don't say "How the f*ck do I get another her" so quickly.

Maybes he meant how the f*ck do I get over her
Original post by JoshDarnIt
That could be and if so I apologize because I couldn't read it right because of the grammatical mistake.
Reply 9
Original post by JoshDarnIt

Ovi i meant that lol

lmao u deserve it kotha
She also gave my number out to a guy and told him where i live and he came to attack me cuz she wouldn't sleep with him lol.
So she broke up with you because she doesn’t know who she is? That’s understandable. Sometimes people just wanna take time to themselves. She obviously just didn’t see it continuing with you (sorry to be blunt). But take it as you being better off without her! You don’t need her to be happy. You’ll be surprised at how quickly you can move on. Just do you. Sort yourself out and do what makes you happy! Have fun with friends, find a hobby haha as for the money.... were they gifts? Was it money loan? I don’t think there is anything you can really do legally since nobody can prove it was a gift or not.... she obviously don’t give a **** and is just gonna cause trouble for you :/
So she broke up with you because she doesn’t know who she is? That’s understandable. Sometimes people just wanna take time to themselves. She obviously just didn’t see it continuing with you (sorry to be blunt). But take it as you being better off without her! You don’t need her to be happy. You’ll be surprised at how quickly you can move on. Just do you. Sort yourself out and do what makes you happy! Have fun with friends, find a hobby haha as for the money.... were they gifts? Was it money loan? I don’t think there is anything you can really do legally since nobody can prove it was a gift or not.... she obviously don’t give a **** and is just gonna cause trouble for you :/

I am starting to get over her anyway. She was a bit of a thot lol. At the time I didn't class them as anything. I just assumed that if the tables were turned the other way round she would of done the same. She did offer to pay the money back and then her mate got involved and started saying that she didn't owe bits of it. I just don't get how she could take it so easily but then can't give it back. Like for her it makes no gain or loss as the money was never hers in the first place. and im going to make a loss.

Why do you need to mention your religion? I've been tsr for a long time and I've rarely seen a christian, Hindu, sikhs etc, people of other faiths mention their religion, (it's predominantly Muslim not saying there's anything wrong with this being one my self). Basically, it's sort of embarrassing mentioning your Muslim and gives us a bad name just like a lot of threads such as: Have I sinned for mast******* -yeh there's been so many of these types of threads. Look, all I'm just saying is if you're looking for Islamic advice go to ISOC on TSR otherwise don't mention your religion especially because TSR has some closeted Islamophobes.
Reply 15
None of this looks real.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending