The Student Room Group

Advice from ex-student nurses

Hi,
I was just wondering if there's been anyone who failed their final placement (management placement) of third year twice and ended up being withdrawn from the course? I was wondering if you've continued on with nursing or did something different all together?

TIA xx
Original post by _SHLG
Hi,
I was just wondering if there's been anyone who failed their final placement (management placement) of third year twice and ended up being withdrawn from the course? I was wondering if you've continued on with nursing or did something different all together?

TIA xx

You're going to struggle finding anyone in that situation. It's very rare for someone to fail their final placement, let alone fail it twice. Those who are unsuited to the course normally drop out before then, and those who aren't performing well will usually put a lot more effort in and pass on their second attempt. I can't imagine many of them are lurking on nursing forums.
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte's Web
You're going to struggle finding anyone in that situation. It's very rare for someone to fail their final placement, let alone fail it twice. Those who are unsuited to the course normally drop out before then, and those who aren't performing well will usually put a lot more effort in and pass on their second attempt. I can't imagine many of them are lurking on nursing forums.
hi
Reply 3
Original post by _SHLG
Hi,

TIA xx

How did you fail the final placement? And it it easy to fail placements?
Reply 4
I’m wondering the same as I just been told I failed second attempt placement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending