The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni - how many 1st years in Highfield Halls?

I've been offered a place in Highfield Halls at Southampton but from looking online i've seen there are a fair few from other years as well as post-grads staying there.
Can anyone who's stayed there before give an idea of how many 1st years will be there? And how sociable the halls are like for freshers?
Thanks
Original post by Hookster
I've been offered a place in Highfield Halls at Southampton but from looking online i've seen there are a fair few from other years as well as post-grads staying there.
Can anyone who's stayed there before give an idea of how many 1st years will be there? And how sociable the halls are like for freshers?
Thanks

There will still be a v large proportion of 1st years, don't worry! :hugs:
Not stayed there before but will :bump: this thread

I would have thought like my previous hall, Wessex Lane, part-catered, the catering side of things will mean it's more sociable - you're going for a sit-down meal with other people and just through that it's so much easier to make friends etc. :yy:

Check out this link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/halls/highfield.page and look at the 360 tour if you've not already :h:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending