The Student Room Group

Brexit... a divorce story

In spite of a successful marriage of 40 yrs, I had an argument with the missus so went to the pub to moan to my mates. One mate, Nigel, thinks I should get a divorce but he never got on with her anyway. The others, Dave, Jeremy and Vince tell him not to be silly but then Boris, a well known idiot comes in and agrees with Nigel. Nigel and Boris convince Jeremy they might have a point but he remains sceptical. On this basis, I commence divorce proceedings anyway but it just goes from bad to worse. She wants the house, the car and half my savings and begs me to reconsider, but I'm so afraid of looking like a big wuss in front of Nigel, Boris and their mates. What should I do?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Three years of chant of moaner, loser… and now victory is no longer guaranteed... now the foe has teeth. Brexiteers... thugs, liars and cowards unto their dying breath.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Vinny C
Three years of chant of moaner, loser… and now victory is no longer guaranteed... now the foe has teeth. Brexiteers... thugs, liars and cowards unto their dying breath.

Did you wonder why nobody responded to your original post?
Reply 3
Original post by Quady
Did you wonder why nobody responded to your original post?

No... used to bullies going silent when they are losing. Used to have 5 of you per day on at me... loser, moaner, now... nothing! As the old football chant goes... it's all gone quiet over there!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
No... used to bullies going silent when they are losing. Used to have 5 of you per day on at me... loser, moaner, now... nothing! As the old football chant goes... it's all gone quiet over there!

its not bullies going silent when they loose..

its more like people loose interest in talking to a brick wall after a while and give up.
Reply 5
Original post by Vinny C

You called over half the country thugs, liars and cowards.... yet youre the one being bullied because nobody replied...?
Half of me wants to see the Nigel Party thrash the Tories at the next GE just because they created this nightmare.
Reply 7
Original post by BeetRoots
Half of me wants to see the Nigel Party thrash the Tories at the next GE just because they created this nightmare.

Rofl... no, Nigel and UKIP created it back in 2015. Now UKIP are exposed as racist thugs... Nigel has jumped ship. Is the curse of man he so readily forgets.
Reply 8
Original post by Quady
You called over half the country thugs, liars and cowards.... yet youre the one being bullied because nobody replied...?

No... I call those who attacked me for my opinions thugs, liars and cowards. Even more so now they have gone silent when not laying in the boot to a dog they thought already dead. Now the dog growls back... silence!
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending