The Student Room Group

Urgent help

So I have recently completed my A levels achieving ABB in chem, bio and maths. I am going to apply to 2 universities for which I have already met their requirements, but the other 2 I havent. I decided to retake to push them up to 3As, so I am gonna predict 2As. Do I have to write pending on ucas when they ask for results? Because how will the 2 unis which I have applied to already know that I already have met their requirement?
yes you have to do 'pending' as you are still attending college
Original post by jAlAl12362
So I have recently completed my A levels achieving ABB in chem, bio and maths. I am going to apply to 2 universities for which I have already met their requirements, but the other 2 I havent. I decided to retake to push them up to 3As, so I am gonna predict 2As. Do I have to write pending on ucas when they ask for results? Because how will the 2 unis which I have applied to already know that I already have met their requirement?

your college will send the predicted grades to your universities

for example for me i am perdicted:

Maths - A*
Chem -A*
Bio - A
Computer Science - A
If you do not receive what you think is the correct reply from the universities you have already reached the grade requirement for then you can always get in contact with them after. I was rejected from a university a couple of years ago because they said I wouldn't reach their entry requirements before the cut-off. I knew this was incorrect so after dropping them an email to explain how I did meet the requirements posted on their website they then gave me an offer. :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you for your replies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending