The Student Room Group

Which pizza crust?

Poll

Which pizza crust?

As a keen lover of pizza im stickler for a quality dough but what sort of crush do you prefer?

Personally I love a thicker stuffed crust pizza but nothing tops a deep crust chicago style pizza :yum:

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Don't like Pizza.:s-smilie:
I prefer a thin pizza crust so that I can eat up an entire pizza without feeling exhausted or way too full 😂😅

At times if the crust is thick, it can be difficult to finish it up and so a lot of people will sort of leave it out / waste it
Original post by 8472
As a keen lover of pizza im stickler for a quality dough but what sort of crush do you prefer?

Personally I love a thicker stuffed crust pizza but nothing tops a deep crust chicago style pizza :yum:

That picture made me hungry. :frown:
Depends on mood and pizza place. If I'm going out for dinner I like a nice thin crust but if I'm staying in with take out I'll get a thick stuffed crust.
Reply 5
Original post by doodle_333
Depends on mood and pizza place. If I'm going out for dinner I like a nice thin crust but if I'm staying in with take out I'll get a thick stuffed crust.

Interesting :beard: I think that perhaps im the same./ Best part of going out and having a thinner pizza means I can also have starters and a pudding :gah:

Original post by MaizieAmyr
That picture made me hungry. :frown:

Sorryyyyy!!! I had pizza last night and couldn't get it out of mind :lol:

Original post by 04MR17

Original post by 8472
Interesting :beard: I think that perhaps im the same./ Best part of going out and having a thinner pizza means I can also have starters and a pudding :gah:

Sorryyyyy!!! I had pizza last night and couldn't get it out of mind :lol:

:biggrin:
I ate some food, not as good as pizza though. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by MaizieAmyr
:biggrin:
I ate some food, not as good as pizza though. :s-smilie:

:rip:
Thin crust is by far the best, and I now know what I'm going to do for dinner tonight. :pizza:
Always used to be a thin crust but been enjoying stuffed crust recently. Anything other than deep pan is good.
Thin, Italian style. ALWAYS.
On special occasions when eating in a restaurant stuffed crust.
Normally deep pan.
Never thin style or with pineapple.
Stuffed crust :drool:
Thin crust is my favourite. However I don't mind the deep ones occasionally.
Original post by 04MR17

This is downright blasphemous
Thin crust, but any of those crusts will do... :yep:
Original post by 8472
x

I eat a thin crust after Italian way. Have eaten a pizza crust with stuffed cheese once and don't see a reason to do again, if a pizzeria offers this.
Plain but thick deep pan crust that I can dip into sauce. Domino's Garlic & Herb is the s*** :coma:

Original post by 04MR17

Original post by 04MR17

Nevr mind, you are not the only one. There are enough foods to like, don't be ashamed.
stuffed crust:gah:

Quick Reply

Latest