The Student Room Group

Very important

I do not know if this is the right place but I would like to ask, does anyone have habits like a Baby

I have one that is I like sucking a Dummy, I like to sleep with it, I also sometimes like to during day or when i am not feeling so good.

I have had this for a long time and want to know if anyone else has this habit or anything else

PLease be honest with your answers

:smile:
:creep:
I think lots of us have some habits left over, without even knowing it. I, for example, curl myself tight up in bed if I've gone to bed upset. According to psychologists that's trying to replicate feelings of being in the womb, because that's the only place humans can ever feel truly safe.

Sucking a dummy is a comfort thing. It isn't much to worry about, although you might get some strange looks if you do it in public!
Original post by pateldu
I do not know if this is the right place but I would like to ask, does anyone have habits like a Baby

I have one that is I like sucking a Dummy, I like to sleep with it, I also sometimes like to during day or when i am not feeling so good.

I have had this for a long time and want to know if anyone else has this habit or anything else

PLease be honest with your answers

:smile:

I heard people do it, but it has always been awkward to me. I also think that you should see a psychiatrist because to do it constantly, even during the day, seems to be a slight mental problem... (hmm... am I really not so psychotic as I thought I am? Sorry, couldn't help it.) I think you also need to find some inspiring hobby to be totally absorbed and happy, not thinking about your creepy dummy...
I like to wear nappies and get spanked.
Reply 5
Thanks to everyone who replied, please can anyone else have any ideas or share your thoughts
I LOVE CURLING UP IN A BALL TOO. i had no idea it was to replicate feelings of being in the womb - thats really intresting. Im sure that many of the population do it if its to do with comfort. :smile: But ive never been one to stick my finger in my mouth maybe when i was a child but no way not now. Although i do find that i like to twirl my hair when im happy or comfortable, it also helps me with focusing.
Reply 7
thanks alldoes anyone else do this ?

Quick Reply

Latest