The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Universities

Is university of reading a good university because i hear contrasting opinions on it
Original post by Nooppea
Is university of reading a good university because i hear contrasting opinions on it

Hey @Nooppea

Great question and a very good thing to be considering!
I think universities have varying reviews mostly because different people want different things out of their experiences and different things may be important to different people, so it really does depend on what you want out of a university.
For example, the course content was very important to me and the facilities that supported that, however, something else that was also important to me was the atmosphere on the campus, that it was a campus-based university, and what was around. I really like that it's a campus-based university so I feel safer and know where everything is, it's green/lots of nature and walks around, and that when I went to visit, I immediately felt welcomed and safe as everyone was so lovely and helpful, and I could imagine myself living there then.

What are the most important things to you when considering a university? That may help your overall decision when thinking about different universities holistically. Let me know anything specific you want to know and we can definitely try to give you some information that will hopefully be useful for you to know if this is the right place for you as an individual or not.

Skye 🙂
4th Year MSci Speech and Language Therapy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending