Bamby70
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My daughter has got a photo shoot coming up with uk models at the end of October
tsunderhi_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wouldn’t recommend it. Had loads of spam texts from them offering free photoshoots. I hope you havent paid for anything yet
Soniyamani
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Make sure about their offers.we were forced to buy a package of £1600 ,though we didn’t wanted it.absolute scam.
Jandrews131313
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Im taking my daughter next month. Please can you tell me how they "forced" you into buying them?
Last edited by Jandrews131313; 2 years ago
Tanjpunshon
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We had a shoot today and they didn't FORCE us to buy, but we did choose to buy the package
Haley1999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They don't get you modelling jobs. Unfortunately you end up paying for a portfolio which you will never use. Its a scam! If they really believed that you would be the next famous UK model, they would be investing in you, instead you are investing in them. Most of the conversation threads about how wonderful they are, are made up by them. Once you purchase the portfolio of pictures you never hear from them again. Read the small print - they guarantee you nothing. sadly it's a con. Its a conveyor belt system where they continually sell portfolios pictures and dreams (and make a lot of money) to those who aspire to be models. Don't part with your hard earned money because of their empty promises. Or do if you are desperate!
christineq
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Will they give you the deposit back ?
Ailsa m
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, it ishttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5703520/dad-says-he-feels-cheated-out-of-1500-by-modelling-firm-which-sold-him-essential-service-to-make-his-daughter-8-a-star-but-led-to-no-work/amp/
Xi pearsall
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How was the shooting going ? Did you get the deposit back?
burberry_butter
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi. I wanted to know if you got your deposit back as they said it would be refundable as long as we turn up or cancel three working days in advance. I cancelled immediately after I discovered mixed reviews. I’m really scared as I am struggling with money a lot right now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.13%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.78%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.93%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.19%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.87%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.19%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.77%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.48%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads