The Student Room Group

Storm Callum

got woke up by this storm. :sigh: the rain is still wet. Er not looking forward to going out in it later. How's the storm doing where you are?

discuss :smile:
Not long till I have to go back out there :frown: decided to walk instead of get a taxi as my flatmate will be coming with, so it looks less awkward battling with the wind if you're with someone
We don't have any rain yet in North Devon, but very very strong winds since early this morning

Original post by Chronoscope
got woke up by this storm. :sigh: the rain is still wet. Er not looking forward to going out in it later. How's the storm doing where you are?

discuss :smile:
Original post by DrawTheLine
Not long till I have to go back out there :frown: decided to walk instead of get a taxi as my flatmate will be coming with, so it looks less awkward battling with the wind if you're with someone

:console: rip to the snapped umbrella :tongue: maybe your friend has umbrella you could both use

Original post by cheesecakelove
We don't have any rain yet in North Devon, but very very strong winds since early this morning

Lucky :smile: would you prefer to have wind or rain?

She has one of those ones that always turns inside out! Mine still works, it's just one side is a bit floppy now. I'll get a new one over the weekend :frown:
Original post by DrawTheLine
She has one of those ones that always turns inside out! Mine still works, it's just one side is a bit floppy now. I'll get a new one over the weekend :frown:

I did wonder if it was one of those :tongue:
I did wonder if it was one of those :tongue:

I made it. Luckily it had died down a smidge and stopped raining half way through. But I didn't get blown away, it's all good
:console: rip to the snapped umbrella :tongue: maybe your friend has umbrella you could both use

Probably wind although we might be forecast rain later on :frown:
Reply 8
Just a little gusty down here in the south :love:

got woke up by this storm

Cheeky afternoon nap :gah:
Was windy when I left for work, still windy when I got home. You can piss off now Callum.
In Plymouth it was very wet and windy this morning, I was a bit nervous about driving to work as I’ve onky been driving a few months it was fine though😂

On the way home it stopped raining but very windy. Expected to stay this way all weekend

Quick Reply

Latest