The Student Room Group

Changing Student Finance Details

I recently applied for Student Finance for the 2023/24 University year, this will be my first year in University.
After an email from Student Finance England saying that I wasn’t entitled to get a Tuition loan and a phone call with them, it seems I have put my current college course details in wrong (I said I was already in a University Course).
The lady on the phone said I need to change it so that the application says I am at college instead of Uni, via sending documents.

I was wondering what is the best way to make sure they know that I want to change it so I’m doing a college course.
Original post by CallumPotter
I recently applied for Student Finance for the 2023/24 University year, this will be my first year in University.
After an email from Student Finance England saying that I wasn’t entitled to get a Tuition loan and a phone call with them, it seems I have put my current college course details in wrong (I said I was already in a University Course).
The lady on the phone said I need to change it so that the application says I am at college instead of Uni, via sending documents.

I was wondering what is the best way to make sure they know that I want to change it so I’m doing a college course.

Hi Callum,

Is it a full time course you are studying and what level is the funding at?

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending