The Student Room Group

Further Maths A level requirements

Hi guys , I’m thinking of taking further Maths at A level but it is not available in my school, so what are the requirements ( O’level Maths/Additional Maths) of further Maths for private candidates ??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by JoeWellr
Hi guys , I’m thinking of taking further Maths at A level but it is not available in my school, so what are the requirements ( O’level Maths/Additional Maths) of further Maths for private candidates ??

Have you tried the Further Maths Support Program. It's widely available and will allow you to take further maths. I'm not sure of any specific requirements for GCSE.They won't require a GCSE in FM though.
There are no 'requirements' But you probably need a 7-9 in gcse maths - gcse further maths obviously wouldn't be a requirement as not many schools do it
Original post by JoeWellr

Every school in the UK can offer Further Maths through AMSP [new name for FMSP] ... https://amsp.org.uk/
Reply 5
😁Thanks for all the replies guys 😁and the last thing I want to add is that I’m not from UK.

Quick Reply

Latest