The Student Room Group

College application - year 11

HELP ! My attendance is 93% because I took 2 days off for being ill and I got 1 sanction for not doing my hw and I’ve been late twice since school started. I’m so frustrated will I even get into college with this bad attendance and punctuality ? 😭😭😭😭🎇 I’ve just been sooo unmotivated and lazy I regret 8t !! So much !!
The likelihood is yes, you will still get in. Although attendance plays a role in acceptance to sixth form, you don't have horrible attendance or anything so it'll be fine! Most sixth forms base off of grades so as long as they're good and meet the grade boundaries then chances are you'll get in
I had 87 percent and I’m in one of the best sixth forms in the country; you’ll be fine
Original post by Emily_5410
The likelihood is yes, you will still get in. Although attendance plays a role in acceptance to sixth form, you don't have horrible attendance or anything so it'll be fine! Most sixth forms base off of grades so as long as they're good and meet the grade boundaries then chances are you'll get in

Thankyou !!!
Original post by History_helper.
I had 87 percent and I’m in one of the best sixth forms in the country; you’ll be fine

Tyyy!!
They legit dont care, just explain it to them and the reasons why and you’re always trying to improve this if they ask
Original post by TracyRed
They legit dont care, just explain it to them and the reasons why and you’re always trying to improve this if they ask

Ohh okay !! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending