The Student Room Group

Transferring to another college

I made a mistake and I want to transfer to a different college, I have already secured my spot at a college but I am not happy with my decision. I just finished year 11 and I want to transfer to a different college before I start year 12.
What steps should I take to get this done? I plan on waiting for results day and then calling the college I want to go to, or should I call now? What should I do?

I already asked this question but I feel like I choose the wrong forum and only got one response so I am asking again.
Reply 1
you can apply to another college, they will contact you, and you can reject the college you dont want when it comes to it in august time, just apply for another!! you are under no obligation to accept :smile:
That application date has already ended for all colleges, I’m not sure how what you mean. How can I apply? Someone told me to call them but I’m not sure.
Reply 3
Original post by joda222
That application date has already ended for all colleges, I’m not sure how what you mean. How can I apply? Someone told me to call them but I’m not sure.

oh, ive applied for a college yesterday, its open for me. you should call them, submissions should still be open.

Quick Reply

Latest