The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
What information did you have to provide in the contextual requirement form other than proving household income is below £35,000 a year?
Original post by zee07
What information did you have to provide in the contextual requirement form other than proving household income is below £35,000 a year?

I don’t know what you mean by provide information?

I never gave them any information at all, I think they get everything they need from the UCAS application.
Reply 122
the contextual criteria form... the compulsory criteria to be considered for the A104 course
since the day of your interview which emails did you receive from East Anglia? other than the confirmation email that said they had received your application.
Original post by KaasimAnwarr
I don’t know what you mean by provide information?

I never gave them any information at all, I think they get everything they need from the UCAS application.
Reply 123
what was the nature and contents of those emails
Original post by zee07
the contextual criteria form... the compulsory criteria to be considered for the A104 course
since the day of your interview which emails did you receive from East Anglia? other than the confirmation email that said they had received your application.
Original post by zee07

I never got a form, and I’ve already received my offer so don’t think it was compulsory.
Heya who’s starting the foundation course in September!!!
Has anyone got a place at this uni?
I am :smile:
Im very worried though, I wont know anyone there :eek4:
I'm starting in September too!
Original post by Person.sd
Im very worried though, I wont know anyone there :eek4:

Can relate I'm coming from Birmingham 🙃
Original post by Person.sd
Has anyone got a place at this uni?

Yes I got in :smile:)))))

Latest

Trending