The Student Room Group

Help me decide between two courses at uni!

So im currently trying to decide between studying Mathematics or Neuroscience at University. The required grades for maths and neuroscience differ, so if i chose to do neruo, i could maybe get an offer from St Andrew's or Bristol. if i chose maths, I'd be confined to Queen's Belfast and Dundee etc. Can anyone give me some insight into what leads to the best salary and best enjoyment and could someone help me decide. im sending my UCAS away next week and i still don't know what im applying for!
What career do you want after your degree? Maths could lead to many possibilities where as neuroscience is very limiting compared to maths and they are very different degrees, what interests you about each course?
Reply 2
Well maths excites me because i enjoy the problem solving and critical thinking that comes with it. with neuroscience, im interested about how disorders in the brain to issues such as Parkinson's etc
depends what interests you really. I am good at maths but I would choose neuroscience over maths because it interests me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending