The Student Room Group

No idea what to do in my life?

Rn i’m studying bio chem and maths and i have no clue what degree i want to do! Medicine? Maths? Biochem? Chemistry? I have no idea, I want to have a good social life at uni but I also want a stable job that earns good money. HELP?!
bump
These are such big questions, no one can answer for you.

Your degree choice does not determine your entire life. Degrees in any science can lead to a huge range of careers. Medicine is the only one that is more of a 'career' than a 'degree', but even then, you aren't fixed down one path.

If you are actually interested in medicine I suggest getting work experience. Its both a good way to determine if its for you, and vital for any application.
Original post by nexttime
These are such big questions, no one can answer for you.

Your degree choice does not determine your entire life. Degrees in any science can lead to a huge range of careers. Medicine is the only one that is more of a 'career' than a 'degree', but even then, you aren't fixed down one path.

If you are actually interested in medicine I suggest getting work experience. Its both a good way to determine if its for you, and vital for any application.

Yes and I am definitely interested, but it would just take over my life and i’m not even sure if i’d make it into any medical schools, i just about meet some unis gcse criteria

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending