The Student Room Group

I think I'm Pregnant

I need some help, I have a bad gut feeling I could be pregnant with a one night stand. Im in my first year at uni and only just turned 18, I want to take a pregnancy test but too nervous. If I am pregnant what should I do?! And how would I tell my parents!
Original post by Hmontero
I need some help, I have a bad gut feeling I could be pregnant with a one night stand. Im in my first year at uni and only just turned 18, I want to take a pregnancy test but too nervous. If I am pregnant what should I do?! And how would I tell my parents!

Take the test, see the results and tell your parents if your pregnant. I know it’ll be hard and you’ll dread it but it’s the right thing to do. Your parents may or may not be angry but at least you’ll have their guidance.

Kill that baby while you still can, it will be illegal to do so after it gets born.
Reply 3
If I am pregnant what should I do?! And how would I tell my parents!

In a Youtube song, with backup dancers, complete with Womens Activists chanting "It's 2018, accept me as I AM"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending