The Student Room Group

Official Imperial College 2019/20 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Congratulations on your offer. If you don't mind, may I know your application timeline and educational background?
Original post by 201920
In case anyone is interested, I received an offer for Applied Maths MSc a few days ago.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by dyal1991
Congratulations on your offer. If you don't mind, may I know your application timeline and educational background?

Background: currently in a US university (BSc) with a high GPA
Timeline: started early but didn't upload the documents until jan/feb, application marked "completed" on feb 18 and got the offer a couple days ago
Original post by zaraashaikh
I'm sure you'll hear back soon enough! Have you applied for the MPH as well?

Yes I did. I have offer from UCL, lshtm, Southampton already though. I ll go with anyone with funding
Thats amazing! I am still waiting on LSHTM - would you mind sharing your timeline? I'm in the same situation with the funding.
Original post by nerobliss
Yes I did. I have offer from UCL, lshtm, Southampton already though. I ll go with anyone with funding
Go to Oxford it's lovelier!
Original post by 201920
Background: currently in a US university (BSc) with a high GPA
Timeline: started early but didn't upload the documents until jan/feb, application marked "completed" on feb 18 and got the offer a couple days ago
Reply 45
I have an interview for a PhD programme coming up this week and I'm quite nervous. What should I expect?
Reply 46
I applied MSc optics and photonics (1yr fulltime) on April 29th.Both reference letters got approved on May 9th. and I haven't get an offer yet, i am still waiting... :frown: I have BSc Computer Science degree from US with 3.24/4.00 GPA and I am currently working in Korea as a software engineer.(1 1/2 yr exp) Thanks.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 47
i applied to the general structures course and its been over 9 weeks since my last reference was completed, anybody knows when i will be hear from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending