Reply 2
Original post by 3pointonefour
MI5 is watching you

😂😂 no I was curious seeing that we get a few days off
Original post by SWG14

That's what they all say...
Reply 4
Not really 😂 but there is this fuss about if someone dies during the exam then everyone passes or something like that
Original post by SWG14
No need for a description 😊 just interested

Go on, take one for the team:biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Infinite Series
Go on, take one for the team:biggrin:

😂😂 but what actually happens
Reply 7
But considering her age and health factors it could happen in the next few years (sad but true) or even Prince Phillip since he stepped down off the throne
Reply 8
They are still young! what are you on about?
Heck Philip is almost 100 and still acting like a child. :biggrin: He gets away with it though.
They will keep going until Charles steps aside.
Reply 9
The exam would obviously be called off so you can get more revision time attend her funeral.

You're also entitled to a 20% grade boost if you're white.

/s
Reply 10
Original post by adam277
They are still young! what are you on about?
Heck Philip is almost 100 and still acting like a child. :biggrin: He gets away with it though.

Fair point
Original post by SWG14
But considering her age and health factors it could happen in the next few years (sad but true) or even Prince Phillip since he stepped down off the throne

There is a day set aside on June 26th to re-schedule as exam in extreme circumstances. I doubt any exam would be stopped as the people invigilating would not know.
Hopefully nothing, because she means nothing to most of the people taking the exams. Hopefully this ridiculous, immoral monarchy can be axed.
Trying to find an excuse to skip exams?
Original post by NotNotBatman
Hopefully nothing, because she means nothing to most of the people taking the exams. Hopefully this ridiculous, immoral monarchy can be axed.

Bit harsh.
The monarchy right now is a toothless watered down joke of it's former self.
I don't like monarchies but I do respect the queen lets not forget she did serve in WW2. She is literally the Queen Victoria of our time.
Once her son takes the throne though... ye we can get rid of them.
Reply 15
Original post by SWG14

I doubt kids care that much about the Queen lol
Original post by SWG14
Not really 😂 but there is this fuss about if someone dies during the exam then everyone passes or something like that

Well, if the Queen was actually in your exam hall and she popped her clogs, that's when that rule might be used.

Otherwise, no, you're entirely irrelevant.
sat the english gcse exam a day after the manchester attack
Reply 18
Idk tbh
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
sat the english gcse exam a day after the manchester attack

Yeah also sat an exam in the day after the Manchester Attack I think, and definitely one on the day of the Grenfell Fire.

Latest