The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do

So basically I have just ended a year at uni and I don't know what to do. I was extremely tired during my exams at uni. And I believe I will probably have to resist them in August. But, for the current I am unsure on what to do.

Basically during exam period I didn't have the energy to revise and now I don't know what to do

Very confused 😕
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I have just ended a year at uni and I don't know what to do. I was extremely tired during my exams at uni. And I believe I will probably have to resist them in August. But, for the current I am unsure on what to do.

Basically during exam period I didn't have the energy to revise and now I don't know what to do

Very confused 😕

If you believe you will have to resit your exams maybe start revising again, but do not overwork yourself as it could end up that you become demotivated to do any revision. Also ask your friends for any tips regarding how they learnt the subject content.
Original post by Anonymous

Very confused 😕

Hello,

Well done for sitting your exams - that in itself is an achievement. You can always resit your exams if you don't quite get the grades you were hoping for!

Have you spoken to your university about how you were feeling at the time? They may be able to offer you support and guidance for the future :smile:

I hope this helps,
T
Anon,

Don't panic. You may have done better than expected!

The main thing to consider now is why you were so demotivated during the exam season. It might be an idea to think about your general health and to book an appointment with your GP. I know personally that when I am feeling excessively fatigued it's normally due to anaemia and that it's difficult to concentrate. Have you been eating a balanced diet/ getting enough sleep etc? Is there a medical reason that could potentially explain your tiredness and lack of motivation? Has there been something else going on in your life that has left you feeling distracted and stressed? Is there someone you can talk to about this?

August is a long time to wait, so I can understand you feeling nervous, but if you do have to resit exams make sure you are in a strong place physically and mentally.

All the best!

Oluwatosin 2nd year student University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending