The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by noey123
errrm....? what do you mean?
You claim that homosexuality is a choice. Therefore, you must be able to choose to have a physical homosexual relationship, in the same way as you could choose to have pizza rather than a curry (for example).
Reply 261
Original post by noey123
where is your proof for that? non muslim on non muslim violence we see everyday btw i.e knife crime. Stop acting like the highest crime rates are commited most by muslims. Muslims that commit crimes in this country are so small compared to crimes commited by non muslims
I said "You are statistically more likely to be killed in the UK by a Muslim for being non-Muslim than by a non-Muslim for being Muslim."
The evidence is in the published figures. There have been 88 non-Muslims killed by Muslims in religiously motivated attacks since 2000. In the same period, there have been 4 Muslims killed by non-Muslims in religiously motivated attacks.
I didn't mention overall crime rates or like-for-like killings. Please read the question before responding.

lets not forget that most peadophiles in this country are white
Indeed. Because most people in this country are white. The ethnic split of offenders generally matches the population - apart from the issue of "grooming and child sexual exploitation", where the proportion of Asian males (28%) far outweighs the population (8%).

knife crime is also increasing among the black youth. But you seem to ignore this coz they are not muslim... well done.
My point was that this "violent persecution" you claim Muslims are suffering at the hands of non-Muslims because of anti-Islam media propaganda is not supported by the evidence, either of there being any such media, or by the level of attacks.
Also, there are plenty of black Muslims. Did you think that only Arabs and Pakistanis are Muslims? How racist!
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest