The Student Room Group

BSC chemistry~ aston

Hi all ,
Has anyone applied to do Chemistry at Aston university , or do we have any chemistry Aston graduates if so how was she course as I've just accepted Aston as my firm to do BSC Chemistry at grades BBC :smile:
Reply 1
Hey I also applied to Aston for applied chemistry. I have an unconditional offer firm or conditonal ABB insurance. I'm just waiting for UOB to reply so I can make a decision. Probably gonna pick Aston but will see when it comes to it.
Original post by LostLad
Hey I also applied to Aston for applied chemistry. I have an unconditional offer firm or conditonal ABB insurance. I'm just waiting for UOB to reply so I can make a decision. Probably gonna pick Aston but will see when it comes to it.

Hi guys , ive also recieved an offer from aston too do chemistry; my offer was reduced from BBB too BCC :smile: couldnt be happier
And wow an unconditional offer!!! Whats were your predicted grades, in what a levels and whats your academic record if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 3
Well done! im looking to go Aston Uni in september 2020, i hope i can get in, im not doing chemistry though, ill be doing business managment or ICT In business. They require like ABB or AAB etc Im recieving Distinctions in my coursework so hopefully i get it
Original post by isuckatalevels
Hi guys , ive also recieved an offer from aston too do chemistry; my offer was reduced from BBB too BCC :smile: couldnt be happier
And wow an unconditional offer!!! Whats were your predicted grades, in what a levels and whats your academic record if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 4
Original post by isuckatalevels

Thanks. I hope you get in.
My predicted grades were AAB and as per my academic record, I got 8As at GCSE.
Good luck to all of you.
Original post by LostLad
Thanks. I hope you get in.
My predicted grades were AAB and as per my academic record, I got 8As at GCSE.
Good luck to all of you.

That is sensational! you should be proud , good luck too you and all your future endeavors .
Original post by gurjpz
Well done! im looking to go Aston Uni in september 2020, i hope i can get in, im not doing chemistry though, ill be doing business managment or ICT In business. They require like ABB or AAB etc Im recieving Distinctions in my coursework so hopefully i get it

Thats great stuff! , And youre doing really well keep it up and most likely they reduce your offer if you firm them anyways so it could go as low as BBB but thats amazing , best of luck in your future endeavors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending